InvoTech Systems provides the perfect solution to help wardrobe operations transition employees safely back to work in the current situation—respecting social distancing and hygiene norms to enable full productivity of staff. Track your entire inventory and distribute uniforms without physical contact using the UHF-RFID Uniform System—from uniform purchase, assignments, daily use and laundry activity. Processing uniform transactions and recordkeeping is automated by simply passing the uniform items over a counter-top RFID antenna, a bulk reader station or using a portable handheld RFID reader.
Here are the 5 easy steps you can implement with the InvoTech UHF-RFID Uniform System to improve performance whilst respecting social distancing and safety of your staff:
1. Attach Tags: RFID Tags are attached to each uniform piece. These UHF-RFID laundry tags can be sewed in or heat sealed to textile items. They last up to 3 years or 200 washing cycles.
2. Create Inventory: To establish the inventory, uniform tag information is entered into the system to identify and track each piece.
3. Assign Uniforms: Uniforms are assigned to employees using an electronic signature capture terminal that records employee signatures when uniforms are assigned. This procedure eliminates the need for physical contact and no paper is required to keep employees’ signatures. Every uniform item is accounted for and every employee is responsible for the uniform PAR levels assigned.
4. Auto Distribution: Automatically distribute uniforms to employees using a UHF-RFID handheld, a table-top antenna, InvoTech’s self-issue walkthrough station or an automated conveyor system. The InvoTech Uniform Systems allows for uniforms to be distributed and allocated to employees with no need for physical interaction. Transactions are automatically recorded, and social distancing guidelines are respected.
5. Contactless Management: Manage laundry activity without touching uniform items and keeping a safe distance from soiled and/or clean uniforms. With the InvoTech Uniform System you can scan items at a safe distance (up to 6 feet), obtain an accurate count and update inventory records of items sent to and received from the laundry.
The InvoTech UHF-RFID Uniform System can be easily configured and scaled to meet customer requirements. A typical system installation takes from 3 to 5 days. InvoTech installers travel on-site to complete the installation, implementation and training.
InvoTech Systems is the leading provider of advanced Linen Management, Laundry and Uniform Systems that integrate the latest RFID technology to increase profitability for hotels, casinos, convention centers, theme parks and more.
About InvoTech Systems
InvoTech has over 660 of satisfied clients worldwide in more than 35 countries, including hotels, resorts, casinos, theme parks, stadiums, arenas, convention centers, medical centers, cleanrooms, and laundries. Why InvoTech? Because major brands like Hyatt, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Hilton, MGM International, Wynn Resorts, Caesars Entertainment, Universal Studios, LEGOLAND, Intel, Pfizer, Madison Square Garden, and Staples Center rely on InvoTech Systems to provide operational efficiency, full-accountability, and turn-key solutions for laundry, linen and uniform management. See what our clients are saying about us.